Friday, July 14, 2017

Zentangle Journal Page

Lately I have been playing in my Zentangle journal, trying new tangles, revisiting old ones.  This page features Apacore and Wayward 6 patterns....
 These patterns were fun, and I enjoyed developing a page around them and using them together.  I like that I could create a block for one tangle, and left room for more so I could add them during the week.  

It's difficult to make myself stay indoors in my craft room on lovely summer days.  I find Zentangle to be more 'do-able' than stamping and card-making, as it is portable. I'm able to bring my tiles and journal outside and tangle on the deck, or during down times when I have a few minutes here and there.  

But, I did manage to make a couple of cards, which I will be posting later, so please stop back!

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

lynda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!