Monday, January 25, 2016

There Is A Season

One of my favorite scripture verses is Ecclesiastes 3:1.  I made this card for the Our Daily Bread Designs card jchallenge http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/2016/01/odbdslc269-something-new-something-old_19.html .  We had to use something old and something new.  I have had the ODBD butterfly and verse stamps for quite a while, but still use them often.  The new, to me, is the technique of ink smooshing and my new colors of Tim Holtz distress mini pads and markers.
Thanks for stopping by today.  
Blessings, 
lynda



1 comment:

  1. Nice to see someone from NY state. While I now live in VA, I grew up in NY and remember several church retreats to the Rochester area!

    Your card is beautiful!! I love all the colors, ink smushing, and the butterflies with that verse!! You did wonderful with the new technique!! Thanks for sharing with us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!