Friday, October 13, 2017

Sending Prayers Fall Card

A quick post today with a card for Cas-ual Fridays Challenge.
Here is the sketch for the challenge
I went with fall colors because, well, because I could!  I love, love, love fall, and the gorgeous colors of the season.
 The card is an A2 card made from Bazzill card stock.  On a panel of off-white card stock cut slightly smaller than the card, I stamped the branch (Cas-ual Fridays CFSS-14-002 Casual Comfort set) a couple of times with distress inks.  I used my Clarity stencil brushes to add a halo of color around the stamped images.  I stamped it one time again on a scrap piece of card stock, and added color as I did on the first panel.  

I cut the scrap stamped piece to fit inside the die, which is Spellbinder's.  I cut it out, inked it with VersaMark, and added Oatmeal embossing powder.  I also embossed a couple of strips of card stock, and the verse.

I added the strips above and below the verse (same Cas-ual Fridays set as branch), then used foam tape to add the die with the image in it, so that it lined up with the image under it on the card.

Some spatters and some sequins finish off the card. 

I appreciate you stopping by today.  I will be back this weekend.  I have some amazing news to reveal on Monday.  I cannot leak this info until then, so please do come back. 

Blessings,

lynda

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynda, thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!